CASE BROTHERS KNIVES

 

 

 

The Case Dynasty as we know it began as a small jobbing company run by the brothers Case: William Russell (W.R.), Jean, John and Andrew. Jobbing meant simply that they acted as a distributor for their Case Brothers brand, with the knives being manufactured elsewhere. However, on January 22, 1900, their passion for cutlery drove them to incorporate the first Case family brand, Case Brothers Cutlery Company. By the end of that year, they were producing razors and pocket knives in their own factory. One of the primary trademarks most closely associated with today's W.R. Case & Sons actually originated with Case Brothers: the "Tested XX" mark. It meant then (and still means) that the knife blades had been heat treated, tempered twice and tested for hardness. It goes without saying then that the company has lasted this long simply because the knives do.

Paying homage to the first family of cutlery, we are proud to reintroduce Case Brothers, the first brand to carry the Case name. Fashioned with the same heart and soul that the original Case Brothers Cutlery Company was founded on around the turn of the twentieth century, the knives proudly bear a never-before-seen Case Brothers tang stamp. Along with this new detail, avid collectors will admire the new Russell jigging of the chestnut bone handles, historic badge shield and special Case Brothers tin packaging. Everyone else will simply admire it.

 

 

  CA-5251    CASE BROTHERS CHESTNUT JIGGED BONE 4 BLADE CONGRESS, 64052 SS. 3 5/8" CLOSED, CREST SHIELD. TRU-SHARP STAINLESS STEEL BLADES. $56.00 SOLD OUT!
   
   

   |   HOME   |